Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wicked crispy chicken


The Thursday night ride was pretty awesome fun. The weather was great, nice and cool. The usual suspects were there except Pat, I heard his mom is sick so my prayers are with their family. I had a good time, my legs were feeling good and I actually ended up riding a little more afterwords. On another note I have some video of the QCC it's not the best footage but it's footage none the less. I have a friend in town that is getting ready to move to New York for grad school. She was telling me about this drink called Zico Water has anybody ever used this before? I think I might give it a try, I hear it works real well.

2 comments:

curtis collins said...

the government is out to get us man! look, they got brad man. hes' the prez now I told you fuzz was plannin' somthing man. we gota stop burning gas man. Bike rule the road man.

curtis collins said...

by the way are those videos on youtube?