Sunday, August 24, 2008

School again UUUGGGHHH

So school started on Thursday, and it's lookin a bit overwhelming for me as of now. My math class is freaking me out the most. I just need to concentrate on finishing school and not worry so much about racing and training. Although I will probably still ride almost everyday I'm just going to have to change my training around a bit. The racing schedule isn't what I had hoped for this year. I guess thats just the way things go though. Speaking of cycling my wife Christy reads my blog, and I would like to quote her on a few words. "Brad if I get this job I will buy you a set of wheels for your bike." She never thought she would get the job, but guess what she did, and I want my wheels. So feel free to comment on here sweetheart. Anyways here are some pictures of our ever growing puppy Belle.




Belle sending me off for the first day if school

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did you ride Sun? I did not race so I tried to make the Sun. ride but was late. I called Mertz and left a message but he didn't get it until afterwards. I couldn't remeber your # but now I remember it.

I punished myself for not racing and for being late again. I rode 96 miles w/ climbs Sunday all by my lonesome.

Brad Jackson said...

Nope didn't ride Sunday. Went to church instead. I think I will alternating weekends one church one ride. We need to go do the dogwood course sometime. Maybe this weekened?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm racing Gateway Sunday and Monday. There is a weekend of no racing between St. Joe and St. Gen. that I can do Doggy. Or anytime through the week...I'll just take off work. Howz about through the week?

Christy said...

Oh my dear jabradley, I didn't think I would get it.... Besides, I never specified when you would receive a new set of wheels. I'm sure it will happen for you eventually. In the mean time, I'll help you with your mathematics homework instead:)

Melody! said...

Brad, now that Christy is going to get you a new set of wheels in time for your next race, you'll have to tell her about the Lightweights or if you guys want to slum you can get some like mine!
She's very nice to sacrifice like that for you!
Belle looks good.

Brad Jackson said...

Yes she is I have a very wonderful wife. I wouldn't mind the slum, actually without her I would be the slum. Is Lightweight a brand name? I know I have seen those but I assume they are mucho expensive. BTW Christy I will be expecting my wheels soon:)

Melody! said...

Yes. Lightweight is a brand as well an adjective. Lots of info at Svelte.

curtis collins said...

ZIPP 202's for climbing
ZIPP 303's for just going fast. I'd prefer the 202's. Did you know that zipp use's an american hub?

curtis collins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skip-o-la said...

and Zipp hubs S-U-C-K!! Buy Zipp rims and have them built to some decent hubs.