Thursday, July 24, 2008

Get out my life Summer School!!!!!!

So today was my last day of summer school. I got an A in public speaking, and the grade in my math class is pending. I had to get a 42% on the final today to pass with a 70%. I won't know until the final grades are posted Monday. Went for the Thursday night ride, this was my first ride since Sunday. I got dropped on my way out. On the way back Mertz pulled me for a little while, however I did take one pull, and then dropped him after crossing 125. He just couldn't handle the power that my chicken legs are producing. Then I got caught, and then I got dropped. Next I latched on to the second group and stayed with them for a while then went home. I'm looking forward to the Crits this weekend they should be fun I hope there is a good turn out. I don't think I'm fit to race but that doesn't stop it from being fun. I have family coming out to watch saturday so hopefully I wont get lapped like my last crit.

3 comments:

Melody! said...

I fix it for you good little drummer boy!

curtis collins said...

I think i asked you this before, but did you fail collage?

Brad Jackson said...

Curtis,

I dropped out of high school at 16 biggest mistake of my life, though I am not ashamed of it anymore. If anything I hope to help younger people understand what a big mistake it could be. I received my high school diploma at the age of 26 last year. I have so far finished three semesters of college at OTC and I know I say how bad it is but I do enjoy it.