Friday, November 16, 2007

Windy Condish

I'm so sick of the wind. I went south today so I would have a tailwind coming back. I ventured out to the roads that were traveled sunday for some new/old scenery I thought maybe I could remember some of the route from then. I made it to Highway W and turned on three different roads that were dead ends. Finally turned left onto some road Old...p something I cant remember the second part. But it took me back to selmore road kinda pissed me off cause I wanted to go into Sparta and head back to Ozark through 125. Oh well shit happens I just hope this wind dies down it's killin me at least it's making me stronger though. I guess it could be snowing though which I hear may happen around turkey day.
Again where the hell is Joey?

1 comment:

Melody! said...

Saw him yesterday by Larson's.