Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Down With the Sickness

Went to the doctor yesterday to find out I have a sinus infection. He put me on some antibiotics and said I should be feeling better by thursday. I hope so cause I'm looking forward to some turkey and pie. Although this will be the last week of eating crappy food. Because starting next week I will be on a diet of 1500 calories a day. I need to drop about 10 lbs to help with my climbing. First of all though I need to get back on the bike because I havent been on it since sunday so Im thinking of getting on the trainer tonight. I don't want to push it though and end up feeling worse. Does anybody have any good diet plans that they have done in the past or are doing now? I want to lose my weight slowly and the right way. Have a good Turkey day. Joey your my BITCH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Brad? He's back at my place butt naked fixin' grits! How you like it? Bent over backwards! Red Hole!!

Try to lose 1-2 lbs a week but no more than 2 lbs a week. More than 2 lbs a week will cause a detriment to your body especially if you're going to ride a lot.

Drink gape juice to get rid of the sickness and keep drinking it to prevent any future sickness.

That's all I'm giving you because you complain too much when I make my stud visits to you without bringing any roses. Quit whining so much when I don't bring the lube for that rump, boy! My next visit will be Rob Halford style....you know my fist, chains, spikes, masks, and leather.

Later Red Hole.

Jackel Joey

Brad Jackson said...

Ouch that hurts. Man you love that grape juice don't you. Keep it real biatch

Anonymous said...

I drink around a half gallon of the shit a day, tough guy! I drink the fuckin' shit! I drink the concords! I haven't been sick coming up on two years since I started drinking it.

Hey Ding Dong, do you hear me? I drink the fuckin' shit like water.

Joey B.
(throatchoker is obsolete; now it's DF)