Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pain.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me, Jason, Jason Ward, and Mike Mertz on our ride Sunday. The last 5 miles my legs gave out and I started cramping so bad I couldnt even get out of the saddle. Reminded me of my first Dogwood ride. Though the cramps went away on Cherry street back to Hickory. How does that happen? I guess I need to put some more miles in just not enough time with school and work. I wasnt even aware that Mike was taking a picture very sneaky.(I stole the pic from his blog) It was a good time and I hope to join them more often on rides. Where the heck is Joey?

3 comments:

Gunga said...

Welcome to the blogger world! I saw Kurt Fletcher climb Union Hill in his big ring during the dogwood one year. Nice footage.

Melody! said...

Yippeee cai yay!

Is it possible you are stronger than last time we rode? I think so!

Brad Jackson said...

I dont think I could even come close to doing that climb in my big ring. The first time I did it was on my trek 1000 triple and I was 30x26 all the way up.
Mike I dont know if Im stronger it's probably the bike.