Sunday, November 25, 2007

Case of the Monday's

So me and the wife went to the Ozark high school track to run. I wanted to do 5 miles the furthest I have ever ran would be 3 miles. I accomplished my goal and felt great. I didn't go to fast coming in at 45 minutes fast enough for me though as I haven't ran in a few months. The wife did about 2 miles and she was there for moral support. After that we went home and put up the Christmas lights outside. Then for some reason my right ankle starting feeling like it was sprained or something, and could hardly walk on it today. Put some ice and then heat on it for a while and it is feeling better I guess my body isnt used to running that far especially outside I usually only run on the treadmill. So that was my weekend oh and I forgot to mention the studying for my computer hardware test tommorow and prep for my presentation that I have to give Tuesday for my Networking class. Then finals are coming up soon and I start my diet tommorow as well. Im actually looking forward to my diet as I need to detox all this crap out of me.



That's right North Americas WAN (Wide Area Network) is the basis of my presentation. Deal With it. To my budd Joey Defensor Fortis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grade A.

Joey
(DF changed to HHD)