Thursday, September 11, 2008

EZIRP EHT NO EYE

Lots of stuff going on lately. TOM TT and stage 2 was awesome especially the ride to Branson was extra sweet. Other things going on behind on school work, behind on getting new job, stressed about the club, and the dog is like having a baby. Since we got her I haven't slept past 6am, which isn't bad because I usually get up around that time during the week anyway. But the weekends I used to sleep until 7 or 8, though I wouldn't change it for the world she is a great dog me and Christy are very attached. Cycling is fun.
Belle thinks I'm crazy.

Lots of wheels.


Nice belt cheese.


Jorge


Something you don't see everyday. Dave Z


Gotta love the Cuban Missile. photo mmphotography.geeb

5 comments:

Skip-o-la said...

What the heck Jackson, you guys show up and then don't hang out with us at the TT? Did you manage to talk the Mavic guy out of a new set of wheels?

Brad Jackson said...

We didn't need to be down there we could hear you guys from where we were, dynamite fans!!!! No I didn't but he was giving us time checks so that was pretty cool.

Melody! said...

Belle,

We need to hang girlfriend! We need to go sniffing out at Jason's Field Of Dreams!

Melody! said...

WWWDOTEYEONTHEPRIZEBRADSNOTSOSMARTDOTCOM

Brad Jackson said...

Hey Mel Belle says it's on, but she can't keep up with you. Mike I'm not so smart at MATH:(
2+2=9