Monday, September 22, 2008

A.C.N.O.P

Okay I just sat down to study for my cabling class. I put Belle outside on her leash and out of the blue there were four little kids back there playing with her. I don't mind this at all because they play with her and she likes it as well. But the kids have no respect for my yard or the well being of my dog. One kid was pulling on her towards him by the long cord that is connected to a stake in the ground. He only did it for a second though. Then he was trying to pull the stake out of the ground he would never be able to but still it shows that they don't respect me, so I opened the door and told him not to do it anymore. He said "okay." Then they took a seat on my back porch and started yelling "come here boy, come here boy." First of all Belle is a bitch second of all I was trying to do homework. So I again opened the door and asked them to quiet down. "Oh I'm sorry we'll be quiet." I make it half way back to the couch and the yelling resumes. I open the door and say what did I just say. "Oh were sorry we forgot." I sit down on the couch and then they knock on the back door. So I say okay kids I'm taking Belle inside. "No we will be quiet." I said sorry you had your chance. I guess what I'm trying to say here is. I NEED A FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday was a good day though lots of fun in Arkansas. Except for Shiloh hill, it was hateful.



Nope not MO but Nail Arkansas I think.

Club Anonymous

AHHH. No more one inch piece of steerer tube. I should be able to fly up those climbs now.

Need new wheels. But would like a fence more.

5 comments:

Melody! said...

Ohhh ya.

Skip-o-la said...

Seems to me like the kids in your 'hood would just climb the fence. So I would say the wheels are a better investment. Eh?

Christy said...

Electric fence.

Melody! said...

Christy,

I won't claim to know Brad real well but I do know men's habits very well and stating that I would just like to say watch out with the electric fence and men's propensity to pi-pi in the back yard in the wee hours.

Black Oak Racing Team said...

Do I dare tell you about the time I installed an electrical fence and then wanted to make sure it worked? I think I stuttered for a week, got laughed at for a month and found out that the dog was smater than me.

And I didn't even pee on it.

hehehe