Saturday, January 5, 2008

Zouch!

Today I decided to go ride with Norton, Siffereman, and a junior on our team Curtis. We met up at Ewing park never been there before so I thought it would be a nice change of scenary. That Curtis kid at only 15 years old was one tough mother trucker. I mean that kid can ride, you can tell he has a lot of natural ability. We ended up doing about 60 miles I think 30 of it directly into the wind on our way back, and going a lot harder than I was expecting. My average heart rate was 164bpm and my max was 193bpm(New Max HR). Anyways it was a good time and I was glad to meet one of the juinor members of our team. Although I think my depression/anxiety is getting worse. I have an appointment with the physcotherapist on tuesday so I may need to adjust my meds. The medications have done a good job for about a year I hear that sometimes you need to change them though cause they dont take effect like they used to. I just hope the side effects are not as bad as when I first started Zoloft night sweats, crazy dreams, tingling head, and also sexual side effects I wont get into those to much but it sucks. I just wish I didnt have to take these crap bag medications but without them I would be a freakin hermit. Good day ole chaps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be alright. Hang in there bro.

Brad Jackson said...

Thanks Joey.

Melody! said...

Ah! That's were you were.
Did you check that 15 yo's id? Sometimes extraterrestrials come down and implant full grown adults into seemingly young bodies.

Brad Jackson said...

He may have been an alien. He did have the form of Jan Ullrich.