Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Salt Ride

The sun was out, and the temp about 40 so I decided to go for a ride. After changing my bikes position seat height, cleats, and saddle I think Im starting to get rid of this knee pain. On the ride today it did not bother me one time. But I will still keep icing it and streching really well. School is stressing me out I don't feel like I'm in school mode, cant study, or concentrate on one certain thing feel like I have to much to do. I hope I didn't go wrong by taking 5 classes. All of my teachers are really cool though thats a plus from last semester. It seems like the Dogwood race is really coming along with Bud Hogan, and Greg Espenkotter's additional sponsor the pay out should be good. I wonder if the High Hills Drifter is drifting on the High Hills. Defensor Fortis.

Jackson St. Hill Climb in Ozark. I have been trying to figure out what that annoying noise is when I take a movie. I think I might have a finger on the microphone or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Semper Fi to you and your Dad and Defensor Fortis.