Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rip it Up Dude

Of course I went riding today the weather was awesome. Took a sample video. Still trying to get the hang of taking a video while riding it's a lot harder than it sounds especially if your going up hill or downhill. Did some intervals 3x 5min. The just rode a for a while total time was about an hour and a half.

This road is just east of my house don't know what it's called if anyone knows they get a prize.




This was from yesterdays ride did 2 hours got a bloody nose, then got a turkey sandwich from Turners station. The lady at Turners station was very nice and offered to make me a compression pack for my nose. I did not except but it was a very nice thing to do. The sandwich was so good mmmmmmmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Melody! said...

Turners turkey alfresco!

Brad Jackson said...

I've been dreaming of it ever since.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had sex with it.

Brad Jackson said...

Jealous?

Anonymous said...

Since it's a turkey then technically it can be classified as beastiality.

Gobble...Gobble...Beethoven.