Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Get out my Blog

Tonight I went on the Tuesday night ride. I missed the first right turn, for some odd reason nobody said anything about turning right. When we got to the small climbs by Turners station everybody took off. I caught back up to the lead group a little after the climbs only to get shelled off the back again. I could see them for the longest time but just couldn't catch them. So I finally I grouped back up with the remnants of the lead group, Doug, Marc, Skip, and Jason. We all rode for a little down 186 I took a few hard pulls on that stretch, then turned off onto the side road and headed for the house. The last 2 days I have rode pretty hard yesterday I did 20.6 MPH average speed for an hour. However I'm feeling a lot better since my blood donation. I also haven't drink a soda, well caffeine since my last post. School Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

3 comments:

Skip-o-la said...

Good to see you out there tonight, I checked out the schedule links, hopefully they can get them corrected.

Melody! said...

Why would you go straight anyway? It's basically a dead end. GOSH.

Brad Jackson said...

Dead ends are rock solid. So are moon boots.