Friday, May 9, 2008

Personal Victory!

After a while when I got into road cycling I incorporated a 25 mile loop starting from my house. The first time I did it it took me about 1:45-1:50 min almost 2 hours. Today I rode that course in 1:10 and some change. It's basically County Line road east make a left to 186. Then take 186 to old 65 make a left back onto County line road. Then about 1-2 miles past NN I cut through a neighborhood and head toward the house. The best thing about this ride is I finally reached my goal of a Avg speed over 20MPH solo 20.5MPH was the end result. The wind out of the west wasn't helping me. I know it's not a big deal for most cyclists, but to me this was very big personal achievement.

Sorry for the quality.

1 comment:

Melody! said...

Cool.
Keep on truckin'!