Monday, May 5, 2008

Get off my LAND

The last two days have been filled with good riding. I went to Branson yesterday for a total of 62 miles. It was my first time riding on the shoulder of the highway. I was a bit nervous at first, but the shoulder was pretty much clean of debris and traffic wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the first climb I got to the most. It stayed the same gradient pretty much the whole way up so I was able to keep a good pace and sustain it the whole climb. The rest of the climbs however ripped my legs apart. Today I rode a little over 2hours I think it was about 40 miles just trying to go easy. I have been finding I want to stay on the bike longer, but that takes time I was lucky to get a couple of longer rides in. Finals are next week so that should bring me back to feeling like crap on the bike again. Oh well I do it cause I like it so that's all that matters.

Your number one


Refueling. I started using the sport beans a while ago mainly to support the local pro Brad Huff and his team. Turns out these things are like little beans of energy they seem to work well for me. Except I didn't take enough with me today.

Got rid of the blazer for this very economic Honda Civic. Its a 5 speed woohoo I love driving a standard. Christy is still learning, she is doing really well though.


Interior. A little blurry sorry. The speedometer is pretty cool this thing is like driving a spaceship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you do that ride to Branson let me know b/c I want to ride it w/ you.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I SUCK MISERABLY AT CRITS!