Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hate

So I got sick Friday night. Thought about not going to the race at all. I just couldn't bring myself to letting the registration fees and bed and breakfast cost go to waste. I thought maybe I would feel better for the RR. Turns out I felt worse and decided about 9:00 I would not be racing. At least I got to use my reg fees for the TT and bed and breakfast. And to top it all off I got pulled over for the first time ever on our way down there. I have gone 10 years without a getting pulled over. I was doing 66 in a 55 the police officer gave me a warning, Roger thinks Christy is the only reason I didn't get a ticket, and I think he is right. This is the first race I have not completed, and it really gives me mental kick to the junk. I hate quitting.

Feeling Like crap.


Feeling sorry for me.



Feeling cold.


5 miles out



5 miles in. I rode 27:09 and finished in 15th place.

No comments: