Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break!!!!!!!!!

Today is the start of my spring break. We are planning on going to Kansas City for a couple of days for Christy's birthday. I rode for about 1 1/2 hours today and for some reason I didn't get out of the big chain ring at all except at stop signs. Maybe it was because when I read Steve Tilford's blog he said the first 2 1/2 times he climbed Hell's Kitchen he was in his big ring. Thats pretty amazing. My dad was playing tennis at Terry Steins house in Ozark, a long time friend of our family. So I stopped by there and watched them play for a few minutes.

The old man serving. He's 60 wears a knee brace on both knees and hydrates with Miller Lite. But man is he ever the tennis player. I have never even come close to beating him. This was from his first match of the day. Then at 5 he had a match at Gillenwaters.



Video From Shelvin Rock Road gravel section.

2 comments:

Melody! said...

60 is the new 40.

Brad Jackson said...

Even if your alchohol intake is 100% daily?