Sunday, March 2, 2008

Check out MY Blob!

Yesterday was very tiring on my body. I went and did the dogwood ride with Joey, Ken, and Mark Turner. It was my first time meeting Mark he's a good guy and a hell of a rider. I think I got dropped on almost every climb. Oh well pain is only temporary. It took me about three hours to fully recover and start feeling normal again. On my way home I saw Mr. Mertz and another cyclist riding east on county line road looked like they were really tring to put the hurt on a stragler. Maybe it was interval time? Today me and the wife went for a ride did 10 miles about 9mph average speed. She did a good job considering the wind and the 40 pound mountain bike she rides.

Heres a commercial I made for Specialized. Maybe they will air it and give me a free TT bike and new road bike.


I won a pair of these last night at A&B' party. I really don't have any use for them if anyone wants them there yours. They blink, stay solid, and batteries are included. Should have given them to someone last night. Just didn't think about it I was excited to actually win something.

2 comments:

Melody! said...

Great vid! With that music you'll have to dress like one of "The men in black"...and I don't mean the movie.
"They are considered high risk because of their suspicious behaviour..."

I thought I saw you last week with a canoe on top of your Blazer...assuming the Blazer is black. It was round bouts by your dad's.

Brad Jackson said...

Nope. My blazer is white. I saw you guys about a half mile east of NN highway on county line road. It was pretty funny. You were smiling the guy behind you looked like he was going to die trying to hang onto your wheel, and the stragler looked like he could care less. I think the stragler may have been Cale.