Friday, March 28, 2008

Day late and A dollar short

Went rinding with Joey yesterday, the weather was perfect except for the wind. Wednesday I was cleaning the garage and my shoulder popped out of place. I was on the garage floor for 20 minutes before I could get the strength to stand up. I was calling my wife's name it seemed like I was yelling but she said she could not hear me. So I got inside went to the bedroom and leaned over the bed and popped it back in. This was the worst it has ever felt I think it may have been pinching nerves and giving me random jolts of pain in my muscle plus the usual bones rubbing against each other. It was my fault though I have not been doing my physical therapy exercises so that's what I get.

Video of me and Joey yesterday. Passing the bus driver that tried to run me off the road in Rogersville about 8 months ago. We got in about 2.5 hours


2 comments:

Melody! said...

That was great!
Elizabeth!

I loathe bus drivers.
They are the most unsafe, dangerous and disourteous moto vehicle operators. Right up there with gravel truck drivers.
I like waving to everyone cpet for those two.
In fact I find it hard not to flip them the bird anytime! It's a struggle.

Brad Jackson said...

I was heading east on County line road. The bus driver was stopped so I slowed to a roll about 30 yards away from the bus. Then I waited and waited thinking he was going to let me by. I start to go and when I get within 10ft of him he hits the gas and turns into my lane cutting me off. All this while the child was still standing by the door to get dropped off. Of course I thought about a million things I should have done after the fact. I normally wave at them now. I think that makes them even more mad. Kill em with kindness.