Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day two of acnoping.


First climb out of Jasper 3.5 miles.



The crown jewel that Mertz had drivn down in the 90's. From the bottom to the top just a tad over 5 miles long the first part was a little lumpy. The last mile or so was straight up. It was all I could do to keep cranking away. We agreed that we may not ever do that climb again because it just was not fun.


After that climb we did the one from Jasper to Ponca I felt good at the beginning and then about a mile in was done.

All in all it was a good couple of days the first day we did the Kingston climb, then another one south from there, and then the climb going out of Ponca twice.

4 comments:

Melody! said...

The last pic's fuzziness s¥mbolizes the mental/physical state that I found myself in about 15' later...bruta. Felt like a man called Horse atmo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

both of u guys are gonna win hermann, ste. genevieve, and hell's kitchen the way youz be goin' at it!!

Brad Jackson said...

Joey I wish. Hopefully I can even afford to go to all those races. Mike is not invited unless he is strictley going to be workingmofor memo. MIke I agree with you on the feeling up that climbmo its brute force really made me want to crymo and curl upmo into a little ballmo.