Friday, November 14, 2008

Title:

This whole getting dark at 5 is ruining me not that there is much to be ruined but after a couple weeks of this crap I can't find the time to ride between school and work. Tuesday and Thursday I will be lucky to get in an hour and a half and the weekends no telling. Work is good though I work with a few really nice people and the actual work part of it I enjoy. School on the other hand is driving me nuts I have had so many papers to do and so many group projects I have just had enough. I also talked to one of my professors about taking his class (scripting) without one of the prerequisites for it(Math) and he said I could do them at the same time. Needless to say I hate math and am no good at it. I really wanted to devote summer school to that class and history. But as it looks I will be taking two networking classes one math class and a history class next semester. That's going to suck. Oh well life goes on. Just wish I had more time to ride but I guess getting an education is a little more important.

Here is my 350 dollar wheelset. Thanks Joey I really appreciate it.



Belle is doing good after a little scare she gave me and Christy. I came home between class and work on Wednesday and she had some how opened the door to the bathrrom cabinet and ate my mach 3 razor blade refills the actual razor blades. I took her to the er vet and they said she should be alright freaked us out though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime.

curtis collins said...

Do you still have that reynolds wheel?

Brad Jackson said...

Thats what they are he stickers are just gone for stealth.

Melody! said...

Eat rabbits. Not razors!