Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tour de Hills

So me and Joey went down to Arkansas to race the Tour de Hills otherwise known as the Jasper disaster. I decided to race the 3/4 which I probably shouldn't have done but I'm in no shape to be racing anyways so I thought it might be fun to race with Joey. Climbers paradise......I think everyone in our category was a pretty good climber. I got dropped on the pruit climb first of the day but worked back up to the main field until Mt.Sherman I was able to hang about a third of the way up, and from then on I rode alone. On the descent into Ponca three cars were in front of me so all I could mustar up was 20 miles per hour when I should have been doing at least 30. I then came around this corner just thinking about the next climb out of Ponca and who do I see, my buddy Mike Mertz with his camera out ready to take a snapshot and Melz Melody had her head sticking out the window.


















3 comments:

Skip-o-la said...

probably those mismatched tires that slowed you down.

Brad Jackson said...

Im color blind my tires are mismatched? That sucks. But I think its the 10 extra pounds I'm carrying with me:)

Melody! said...

That was pretty fun seeing you! Billy smelled Belle! I am sure! Billy was not talking though! At least that is the way it seemed! I have done a lot of seeming, by the way! Be that as it may, it was pretty fun seeing you!

TTFN!
Melody!
♡!